Sunday, January 2, 2011

Shout Out Sunday...... Kelly Berkey Designs


Good morning! I wanted to start the new year with a shout out for a fellow blogger that I purchased earrings from recently. I have been remiss in not doing this before now. Not only have I purchased three pairs for myself but ordered one for a friend also. Kelly has done a couple of peace sign designs & the ones I pictured today are her latest (I think.)  Check out her blog at http://kellyberkeydesigns.blogspot.com/ & her etsy shop at http://www.etsy.com/shop/kellyberkeydesigns. She makes wonderful jewelry & as if that isn't enough talent....she paints too. Stop by & say hello to her. She is delightful!

5 comments:

Orion Designs said...

Peace is always a good message!

Jen xo said...

they are gorgeous Diane, off to check out her etsy...

Tweedles -- that's me said...

Sweet Diane
Those are the most beautiful peace earrings we ever did see. What a wonderful way to srart the year- with thoughts of Peace.
We will of course go visit her site
love
tweedles

Two French Bulldogs said...

cool earrings
Benny & Lily

Kelly Berkey said...

Diane, you are such a sweetheart! I'm so glad you love your earrings and am tickled pink that you have bought so many of them! I too have three pair and need to make one more, I love all the colors! Today I had on a red tee on with ones with bright read crystals, they were a hit and I got another order!

Lots of love to you, I soooo appreciate your shout out and kind words!

Peace and Love!