Monday, January 24, 2011

The Beautiful Hills Of California






Good morning everyone! This morning I am posting some pics from our trip to Paso Robles last week. Everything is pretty green right now as we've had a bit more rain than usual. Paso Robles is about 3 hours from our main residence in Newbury Park. It is straight up Hwy 101 & it is quite a beautiful ride. If you notice....my top picture notes Santa Barbara just 13 miles away....SO....next group of pics will be the beautiful ocean. Have a great week!

9 comments:

Roxy Ann LaRue said...

SUN I seen sun shiny hills, how lovely...I miss the sun. Thanks for brightening my day!

Butterfly Works said...

It looks like a beautiful ride......oh to see the sunshine and warm weather.....enjoy.....

Silke Powers said...

Oh, so beautiful! Makes me miss the California hills - they always looked like velvet to me! Glad you are enjoying some travel!! Love, Silke

Unknown said...

oh wow!!! the photos look fantastic Diane!!!! nothing like a fun road trip!!!!

marianne said...

thanks for the sunshine & warmth- it is beautiful- and i am eagerly awaiting the ocean shots!

Jen xo said...

Im looking at these and thinking how alike they look around here....the blue sky in particular... lovely pics Diane xo

Pug Hugs, P@ul@ said...

Diane; What gorgeous country side! Such a serene road trip! Great photos!

Marilyn said...

Makes me think of the movie "Sideways". Hope you had a wonderful trip!

dewatobay said...

My husband used to be on the Board of the Fielding Institute in Santa Barbara. When he had Board meetings, I tried to go with him to as many as possible. When done, we would drive north to Paso Robles - so many memories for you and me.