Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Bottles on the window sill & a Ruthenian woman


Good morning! We've already reached hump day! Looks like the weather is going to warm up a bit here.
Since we are spoiled by the sun... we have a difficult time with the cold!
My pics today consist of a window sill with bottles manipulated in PSE. The background is the view of the side of a building. The two pictures blended quite nicely. The 2nd is a free image from morguefile.com of a Ruthenian woman. The background was a free texture from a flickr group.  I thought this woman had a beautiful face.......so pure looking.  I pick up so many images along the way that it is difficult to remember where they all came from.
Hope you all have wonderful Wednesday!

13 comments:

Sharon said...

Hi Diane!
We are in the middle of a HUGE blizzard easily 12+". Check facebook for pics. Of course everyone is home today.
I LOVE your bottle picture. The colors are gorgeous.
You are doing the most amazing things with PSE. I love it!

Silke Powers said...

Just gorgeous!! You are really inspiring me with your digital art... Hugs, Silke

Orion Designs said...

I love your whole series of PSE art collage. They are inspiring and lovely to look at.

Julia said...

I love the bottles!
I have a ton of vintage images of people. Do you want me to send you a disc of them when I send your blank house and PIF?

Archie and Melissa said...

hi diane!
oh your art inspires me everyday!
simply wonderful!
xoxoxox
m & e

Nancy said...

What a great job you did with the blending and layering.....I love the one with the bottles......

stregata said...

The bottles are gorgeous, Diane!

Minnie said...

Love them.

Unknown said...

Hi Diane!!!! what fun work...you have been having so much fun creating and it shows!!! Cole says hello and loves his Dinosaur and Piggy too....he looks at it every day!!!!

Hugs
Diana & Cole

Tweedles -- that's me said...

Sweet Diane
Oh this is sooooo gorgous.... there is something about all the colors and the subject that makes it magnificent! More magic
love
tweedles

Nancy McCarroll said...

LOVE those bottles!!

artymess said...

Lovely work Dianne ...........just going to carry on browsing through your work now ...x

suziqu's thread works said...

My Goodness that Ruthenian woman is absolutely stunning!!!
Suzy