Wednesday, August 27, 2008

More Stamping with Stampsmith

Meet Maude! I am so enjoying all my new stamps from: http://stampsmith.net/. In these two photos I did a Memories Mist background. First I sprayed with a light color on the stampboard
(gold is nice.) Then I did the "drip" thing & kind of splattered a little. I put the two stampboards together & did the SMOOSH. The smoosh is rubbing the two pieces of stampboard together smearing the colors. You can see the effect better on the Bling image below as I did no additional stamping on that one. I learned this SMOOSH technique from Elaine Barr at elainebarrdesigns.blogspot.com.
Elaine is my Memories Mist Guru!




















This is another new stamp from Stampsmith. This particular stamp is called "Bling." I Love her!





6 comments:

Unknown said...

oh amazing work Diane...I especially love bling...what girl doesn't/...lol...

I am off to the craft shop later today...you have inspired me to make something...

have a wonderful day!

GAIL said...

Oh look, you are inspiring others.
How great is that!

Night Owl Designs said...

Love the smoosh, LOL, and I love these pieces :-)

Sharon Eley said...

I like the texture of the cloth you used for your stamp. What is the cloth? It looks like cheesecloth but the weave is more closely woven.

Sharon Eley said...

I like the texture of the cloth you used for your stamp. What is the cloth? It looks like cheesecloth but the weave is more closely woven.

Sharon Eley said...

Diane, I liked the fabric you used for the stamp? What is it? It looks similar to cheesecloth. Nice work!