Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Image Transfers using Liquid Sculpey

A 3x5 Kinkos laser copy using Liquid Sculpey. Picture baked for 30 minutes at 275 degrees. What a lovely young lady! I love image transfers!!!


These were done using sculpey also & baked for 30 minutes. Kinkos laser copy used.


While Minnie's was here this weekend we also dabbled in some image transfers. This one was a laser print from Kinkos using sculpey on the front & baking for 30 minutes at 275 degrees. I was quite happy with her.



2 comments:

GAIL said...

Very nice job. Looks like you guys were busy. Her trades look beautiful.

Karan Simoni said...

Wow... I love your trades, and I am SO wanting to learn the image transfer technique... I have tried it but can't seem to get it to come out right. I will look for you at artfest so we can trade charms...