Monday, August 22, 2011

Paintover Class with Lisa Bebi











Good morning everyone! I attended a great class with Lisa Bebi this weekend at Minnie Helvey's home. We were so thrilled to have Lisa come to us for this class & so grateful for all the valuable information we took away from this class. I did not have my camera with me but I took some phone pics of the other girl's work. We had some fabulous images to work with which made it even better. I believe I am headed into a paintover frenzy here this week. I can't wait to do more!! My picture is posted first (of course) & it is my Mother at the age of 5 or so. They are all 8x10. I hope you all have a creative week.

6 comments:

Roxy Ann LaRue said...

Why Di these are all very good. Glad you had such a good time at the class, it makes learning something new all that better.

*jean* said...

o diane, they are all darling but that little girl on the horse?? swooon!!! soooo lucky to have a class with her...beautiful work!

Tweedles -- that's me said...

How beautiful all the art work pieces are! We are having fun looking at all of them!
Your mom on that little pony is just precious!
What fun times for you to take these classes!
love
tweedles

Lisa Bebi said...

i feel truly honored.

Archie and Melissa said...

oh my gosh diane!
look what you all created!
they are amazing!
how fun!!!!
xoxoxo
melissa

Nancy McCarroll said...

Interesting concept and don't know anything about that so will need to investigate! That is a wonderful picture of your mom. You should be very proud of it. A definite keeper.