Monday, December 13, 2010

One World One Heart Coming Soon

Good Morning! I saw yesterday that One World One Heart is starting again next month for the 5TH & final year. You can find the details for this HUGE event over at   Lisa Swifka's Whimsical Bohemian Blog.
http://awhimsicalbohemian.typepad.com/a_whimsical_bohemian/2010/12/annoucning-the-fifth-and-final-one-world-one-heart-event-.html 
This is a world wide giveaway & I believe Lisa had around 1000 participants last year.
It has to be an enormous amount of work for her. I can see why she's stopping after 5.
Thank you so much Lisa for carrying this on over the past years!
HAPPY MONDAY EVERYONE!

2 comments:

gaby braun said...

Great, Diane! You always have the news! I wish you Merry Christmas, now I'm sending my wishes from Brazil. You are doing a great job with PS Elements. Congratulations!

Tweedles -- that's me said...

Hi Sweet Diane

I remember that you had so much fun last year!
I remember the good time you shared.
love
tweedles