Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Blue Eyes Shining & Birds Singing


Drip, drip, drip! Going into our 5th day of rain today. Tonight is suppose to be the BIG storm. I hope all those living in hillside areas make it through with as little damage as possible. Our hills are totally saturated!
The post this morning is a couple of pieces I did over the past month or so. The background on the bird pic was a freebie from a Flickr texture group & the image was a simple clip art freebie from one of my blogging friends. The background is actually different layers of nylon that I tweaked in Photoshop Elements & then did an overlay with the birds. The top picture was a digital background freebie (loved that light shining through)
& the image was another old photo freebie from a fellow blogger. Once again, I tweaked both a bit in PSE & then overlayed the image on the digital background. I love the way the light made her eyes pop.
Happy Tuesday everyone!

6 comments:

DVArtist said...

I love these as well. Beautiful.
Nicole/Beadwright

Unknown said...

oh my heavens!!! these are beautiful!!! I love love love the bird piece especially!!!! wonderful work Diane!!!!

Happy holidays!!!

Lisa said...

lovely work Diane. Sorry you're having rain...ugh!! It's very cold here and we may have snow for Christmas. Sending you warm wishes for a wonderful holiday and a happy, healthy New Year!

Janny said...

Beautiful Diane;o) Have a Merry Christmas and all the best for 2011!

Tweedles -- that's me said...

Diane
You and your artistry are so magical.
So much beauty in all that you do.... thank you for always sharing this beauty with us.
I hope it stopped raining now.
love
tweedles

artymess said...

Diane i so like your work lovely colours and textures ...so pleased to have met you ...x