Monday, March 5, 2012

I've got an eye on you


Good morning everyone! I have a little Photoshop picture I did over the weekend. First off...I have to say how much I love http://morguefile.com/!
They have so many free images to work with & most of the time don't require a link back to them if you use one of their images. I had no eyeball pics of my own so this came in perfectly! I am about 25 days away from my Barcelona Spain trip & I am getting so excited. I will have tons of pics when I return.
Hope you all have a wonderful week!

6 comments:

Lisa said...

cool pic Diane.. love your flowery psychedelic blog.. how fun! Barcelona is on our radar too (we have good friends that live there) so i am looking forward to seeing your photos when you return! enjoy!!

Tweedles -- that's me said...

Hi Aunt Diane
I love your new artwork, and you know what? I have my eye on you too!
I am so excited that you get to go to beautiful spain!
love
tweedles

Archie and Melissa said...

oh how exciting diane!
you will LOVE Barcelona!
fred and i went several years ago and it feels like yesterday!
xoxoxo
m & a

Marilyn said...

Very cool, Diane. Your trip to Spain sound really great -- you should have some wonderful pictures from that trip.
How are your birds? Lolo and the Cockatoo?

Jen xo said...

very cool pic Diane, thanks for the link:)

have a good holiday, im jealous....

Gaby Bee said...

Your trip to Spain sounds fantastic. I'm looking forward to seeing your photos when you return!

Have fun!