Sunday, October 16, 2011

New PSE Creations... Pretty & Pretty Scary


Good Sunday morning! The sun is shining this morning but there's definitely that touch of Fall in the air. I love it! It's suppose to be a perfect 77 degrees today.
I have been playing with Photoshop Elements some more & have created this  lovely vintage photo over a free flowered background from another blogger. The hue, saturation & opacity have been tweaked. The 2nd is a free halloween image on one of my background pieces. I just love all the creepy halloween images out there. We will be decorating the yard next week to get ready for the big candy day. I love seeing all the little cuties that come trick or treating.
Enjoy your Sunday & GO STEELERS!

2 comments:

Jenny said...

These are wonderful Diane... loving what you do with Photoshop... we are having beautiful weather too... it is Spring over here...

Have a wonderful day
Jenny x

Tweedles -- that's me said...

Hi Diane
Thats a colorful scary art piece that you made!!
We wish we could see your yard all decorated with scariness!
We had a beautiful fall day too...
fog, and then the sun came out
love
tweedles