Friday, March 25, 2011

PSE Baby & California Shot

Good Morning! I have been really slacking on my blog posts! When I have other bloggers stopping by to see what's new & I have NOTHING....it's time to get my butt in gear! I really have been doing art....believe me. I am deep into ATC's right now. I just LOVE making those little things. The problem is none of them are photographed.
This morning I have this sweet little baby that was altered via Photoshop Elements & a shot that my son took driving up the coast to Paso Robles. I also tweaked that in Photoshop a bit.
I hope you all have a great weekend! 

7 comments:

Nancy McCarroll said...

Lovely pictures...have a nice weekend!

Silke Powers said...

Those are beautiful!! I love that baby and all the color clinging to it... Have a great weekend!! Hugs, Silke

Lisa said...

nice work Diane...the baby reminds me of the gerber baby..for those of us old enough to remember....

Tweedles -- that's me said...

Oh Aunt Diane
its beautiful! I knew you must be busy playing,, but we missed you
love
tweedles

stregata said...

Amazing! Wishing you a great weekend, Diane!

Unknown said...

Absolutely LOVE the colors on both of these Diane! Worth the wait. ANd yes, those little sizes are enticing. You can get so much done, say so much in a small space.

Smushie Ranch said...

Beautiful! That looks like one of our barns!!

Love,
The Smushies