Thursday, November 4, 2010

100 Followers & Breakfast with the Hummingbirds

Good morning everyone! I am so excited today that I have reached 100 followers on my blog. I am beside myself with joy & appreciation. I just can't thank you all enough for coming along with me! I have a mixed bag this morning for you.
We have experienced some phenomenal sunrises lately. I am posting a couple of pics of that as well as our little hummingbird family. We just can't keep their feeder filled fast enough. Little pigs...they are. In the beginning they didn't really come around if we were outside by the feeder. Now...they will whiz right by your head! They are feeling quite comfortable here now. They are amazing little things & we, of course, love them! HAPPY THURSDAY!!






14 comments:

marianne said...

congrats on 100 followers- nice milestone! & thanks for all photos- love both the hummingbirds (ours are long gone, headed south) and the sunrise photos- have a great day!

Anonymous said...

The humming birds are beautiful. What great pictures

Palimpa Lim said...

Ooooh, I am jealous!!! We don't have any hummingbirds here in cold, wet, stormy and foggy Germany, and to have hummingbirds in the garden, sounds like paradise to me!
Congratulations on your 100 followers!!! To me, this is almost as far away as having hummingbirds around the house - I have only one follower, yet :D
Have a wonderful day!

stregata said...

Congratulations, Diane! Wow, love those hummingbirds!

Two French Bulldogs said...

So purrty. We love those hummingbirds
Benny & Lily

Marilyn said...

Congratulations. Wow - 100 followers. Good for you.

Lisa said...

congrats Diane! sweet lil hummingbirds..it's cold here!!

Ruth said...

Congratulations! Loved seeing those hummingbird photos. Our's have left for So. America. Thanks for sharing.

Tweedles -- that's me said...

Hi Diane
I came to say congratulations on your 100 followers, and to tell you that we love your hummingbirds. We have some in the summer, but we do not have feeders.
Your sunrises are soooo awsome, and I know how much you love them.
Now I am confused........
why do the comments from the readers say they were posted in April and May? I thought this was November,
love
tweedles

The Joy of Nesting said...

Thank you for stopping by my little corner of Bloglandia with your birthday wishes!!

Oh how right you are humming birds are the most amazing and beautiful creatures!!

Pattie ;)
Mazatlan Mx.

Gaby Bee said...

Congrats on 100 followers, Diane!
Loved seeing those hummingbird pics!
Thanks for sharing with us!
Gaby xo

Nancy said...

Those birds are georgeous.....and the sunshet pictures are wonderful.....

Congratulations on your 100 followers....now on to 200.......

dewatobay said...

We have Anna hummingbirds all winter! But they will NOT share a feeder like the ones in your photo -very territorial!
and Congratulations!

Kat's World said...

Congratulations on 100 followers...your blog is wonderful as is your creativity. And your photos are fabulous also...thanks for sharing!

Kathleen