Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Jewelry Assemblage Class in Washington

Good Morning! When I was in Washington last month Gail & I took a jewelry assemblage class from Julia Jae at http://blackdoorstudio.blogspot.com/. Gail visits Julia's studio in Everett Wa quite often. Julia has a wonderful studio & is one of the most generous people I have taken a class with. She had so much stuff for us to choose from. Basically , we took some different jewelry pieces, took them apart & then re-assembled to our taste. The two necklaces below are what I came up with. It was great fun & I thank Gail for the birthday gift & Julia for conducting the wonderful class!


6 comments:

Two French Bulldogs said...

Those sure are pretty. But mom said they are to nice for Lily to wear.
Benny & Lily

Orion Designs said...

What a fun class! Your pieces are wonderful.

stregata said...

Lovely work, Diane!

Minnie said...

Very stylist Diane,,,,,,wow I am impressed....good. For both of you

Tweedles -- that's me said...

Aunt Diane
You are so talented.
You did a fantastic job!
I wish you had a summer camp and we could all do crafts together,
tee hee hee
love
tweedles

GAIL said...

You did an amazing job.