Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Two New Trading Cards

Tuesday, April 6TH is here! Where is the year going?? Here's a couple of new
trading cards I did yesterday. Just love making these little things but these are small enough for me! I really don't know how people do inchies...those are awfully small for my liking but find it amazing how creative people are with a 1 inch square area. I do want to add (& I keep forgetting) that the images I am using mostly come from Lisa's Altered Art, & some from Julia at Cemerony & Gaby Braun at Gaby Cajubrasil. I would list their links but I am having a problems with clickable links now. I can't seem to get them to work anymore.....so FRUSTRATING!
Wishing you all a happy Tuesday!


9 comments:

Smushie Ranch said...

These are F A B U L O U S! Sorry, we've been watching the new Christian Siriano show... BOL!

Stella, Gunther and Betty

Orion Designs said...

I'm afraid if I started making ATCs I would get addicted too and never get anything else made! They certainly look like fun ...

Linda O'Neill said...

Happy Tuesday to you too! Both these trading cards are great...I especially love the birds!

Pretty Things said...

REALLY nice!

Unknown said...

oh wow!!! these are gorgeous!!! wonderful work Diane!!!

I hope you have a wonderful day...and I am with you...where has the time gone!!!

Hugs
Diana

Tweedles -- that's me said...

Dear Aunt Diane
How precious is that!
The little bird is so cute and sweet.
Wowee are you ever busy! Love it!
Love YOU
tweedles

Kelly Berkey said...

hello diane dear!
i'm back now from vacation and trying to catch up with all my darling blog friends.
i got to have lunch with kolleen from heartwing sisters blog...so much fun to meet one of my blog friends in person! we made a vlog, try to watch it if you get the chance. kind of funny...i'd had a little too much vino!
hugs,
kelly

sharon said...

Wonderful atc's Diane! I didn't realize all the things you do, your work is really fabulous!

Unknown said...

I love your cards!