Friday, March 26, 2010

New Earrings


Happy Friday! The weekend is upon us & a beautiful one it's suppose to be.
Last week I was looking at Silke's blog at http://silkepowers.blogspot.com/ & saw a pair of earring she had purchased. I fell in love with them as I have a fondness for peace signs & birds. I am posting my peace sign earrings this morning. I LOVE them!
They were made by Kelly at http://kellyberkeydesigns.blogspot.com/. How cute are these?
Thank you so much, Kelly.
Today, I am off to do a little playing in beeswax...we'll see what happens....or we
may not! Have a great weekend!

3 comments:

Silke Powers said...

Oh, Diane, I'm so happy for you! I am wearing mine as I write this. They make me happy! And are so perfect for spring... Enjoy!! Love, Silke

Archie and Melissa said...

hi diane!
oh my gosh!
i love your new earrings!
have a wonderful weekend!
xoxoxox
m

Tweedles -- that's me said...

Hi Aunt Diane
I love your earing that you purchased.
I wonder how a little puggie like me would look with ear rings?
Well, I know one thing- I bet that design would make a cool shirt for me,,,, cause..... i am like you,
i love peace... peace and love for all.
love
your tweedles