Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Update on Fiber Collage

Good morning everyone! My fiber collage is coming right along. I have everything layed out & now the scary part begins. I have to use that white thing I have posted a picture of this morning. Oh my gosh....I hope I don't destroy everything I've done with stitches that run wild! My hubby bought the sewing machine a few years ago so HE could do some sewing. I NEVER thought the day would come that I would be sitting in front of it! Keep your fingers crossed!!!
I am also giving you just a sneak peek at the image transfer I will be using in my collage. I hope to have it all done by the end of the week.
Happy Tuesday!


11 comments:

Linda O'Neill said...

Hi Diane...thanks for your sweet New Years wishes. I hope 2010 is a better, good, bright year for you too.xox

I'm fascinated by that bleaching process. I shall have to try that!

GAIL said...

That "white thing" looks very scarey to me. Your transfer came out perfect! xoxo

Lisa said...

Love your image!!

Godspeed on the machine..you can do it..just keep your fingers out of the way! ;)

minnie said...

your transfer is amazing on that canvas....teach me teach me.......

Sharon said...

What a beautiful transfer Diane!
Isn't it fun to take an online class?!

Can't wait to see the next step.
xoxo
Sharon

Silke Powers said...

That looks great, Diane! The image transfer came out beautifully! Can't wait to see what you end up with... Hugs, Silke

Tweedles -- that's me said...

Hi Diane
A beautiful trasfer that you made!
We hope the stitches on the white thing do not run away with you!
Mama Paulette has been playing with her machine too. It got messed up- but she figured it out.
She had something in upside down!
Can't wait to see what you will make!
love and hugs
tweedles

stregata said...

Fantastic transfer! Make friends with your sewing machine - it can do great things with you. I love mine - and I didn't pass sewing in home ec!

Janny said...

Beuatiful transfer, I wish you good luck with the sewing part;o) I used the bleaching technique for MMM, thank you for the great idea!

Orion Designs said...

I think you're very brave to use that white thing, whatever it is.
V

Archie and Melissa said...

hi diane!

oh this is so exciting! i know you will love sewing. i have the same thought evertime i start a project so i just push the pedal very slowly.

i am glad all of my projects are small or it would take me forever to finish them. hahahah

xoxoxo
m