Wednesday, July 1, 2009

More Pages Completed

I am posting a couple more book pages I completed. These were done with some rubber stamping, rub-ons & image transfers (using sheer heaven). I start out with the transfers & then go back & add to it until I see the results I am happy with. Today I am going to concentrate on adding more text to each page. For some reason I seem to have a mental block when it comes to that. I hope you all have a great Wednesday.
July 1ST already! That means 5 months til Christmas. Who wants to strangle me for bringing that up:>)



8 comments:

marianne said...

these are great! i have the hardest time with words, too- i think they look great in other people's art, but it's difficult for me to use them without feeling cheesy..... why it's hard to jouranl. guess some of us are just more visual. look forward to seeing what text you add and how!

Sharon said...

Hi Diane,
I love these! Very upbeat which is what I need right now since its been raining for most of June and is continuing today! :(
Sharon

PS I saw a dog whisperer episode last night, the dog looked exactly like Kong!
XOXO
Sharon

GAIL said...

Wonderful pages. Your journal is becoming a really great art collection.

Lisa said...

Christmas? I'm freakin' out over Halloween.. who are we to do this to ourselves? LOL

Such nice work with the journal pages.. it's a lovely compilation of beautiful, energetic, art.. that's a lot of effort and commitment in one piece.

As always, thanks for your sweet comments on my blog!

Linda O'Neill said...

Nice work...I really like them both!

Tweedles -- that's me said...

Diane
You seem to be having so much fun with what you do!
Its a beautiful master piece!
Very nice!
We hate to think of winter- last year we were iced in for 7 days !
love
tweedles

Marilyn said...

Some really great images here. This little book is great for little works of art. I'm with you --my work is almost always the visual art. The text part doesn't just flow out of my head.

Marilyn said...

I love your transfers! I can't find a place to leave a comment for those at the bottom of this page but they are terrific.