Thursday, June 25, 2009

Thank you for this award



I am so honored to receive this Kreativ Blogger Award from not one but two individuals. The first one comes from Jennifer (she's a So. Ca. girl) at http://artisticallydesigneddiversions.blogspot.com/. The second one comes from Sharon (we met in the inkjet transfer group) at http://sharon-artfromtheheart.blogspot.com/.
I am to list 7 things about myself so here it goes.

1)I am hopelessly addicted to art paper.
2)I love the smell of fresh grass & new rain.
3)Love to look at the ocean but have NO desire to step into it.
4)I love animals & HATE to see them not treated well
5)SPAY & NEUTER your pets!!!
6)Cheese is a favorite of mine (all cheese!)
7)I am a wimp & don't like to do anything that I might get hurt at.

I extend an invitation to my other blogging friends to list 7 random things about yourself. Thank you again, Sharon & Jennifer!

2 comments:

GAIL said...

Congrats on your new awards. Your kitty video was very cute!

Unknown said...

Congrats Diane!!! you deserve this award!!! your always an inspiration and your giving heart makes the world a better place!!!

hugs
Diana