Sunday, February 8, 2009

Good Sunny Sunday Morning

My sister & I spent the day together yesterday working on some art projects. Gail wanted to make a pencil holder & I finished up another Sheer Heaven transfer.
For the pencil holder, Gail bought a little wood container that she decorated with some of the GORGEOUS K & Co. paper & some rubber stamps. It turned out so cute!
My pic is done on a 9x12 canvas using Sheer Heaven. The image is from an art book cd on Alphonse Mucha
Have a great day!





8 comments:

Mary S. Hunt said...

both projects turned out gorgeous!
I never had any success using sheer haven...
so my hats go off to you!

:)

Jen xo said...

How beautiuful they are , nice to ahva someone to create with too......Thanks for you kind thoughts too Jenxo

Pretty Things said...

I love it!

Anonymous said...

girls, ..........what creators......love your projects.....good for you..............

glamgirl said...

Hello, I found your blog therough One World One Heart and since we are partically neighbours on the list I thought I'd drop by. I'm not entering your lovely draw as I am trying to sort out my stuff and am trying not so add more goodies to the pile but I just wanted to say Hi. Take care

nancy said...

I'm loving your recent work! Sheer Heaven has got to be...well... sheer heaven!
Nancy

Brenda said...

Wonderful beautiful projects. And how lucky are you to have a sister to play with again!

Unknown said...

oh what great projects!!! I have missed some of your wonderful posts while we were away!!!