Monday, November 17, 2008

PLEASE HELP A FELLOW BLOGGER!!

Good Monday morning everyone!
My post today is a bit different than normal. I am asking all of you that stop by to help a fellow blogger. Her name is Meaghan & she is a Stage 3B cervical cancer survivor! She was diagnosed at 28 years old. Meaghan has devoted her blog to educating women about this cancer. She is a very brave young woman & I feel very blessed that she dropped by my blog one night. I want to help her! I am attaching her morning post, asking for your help. Meaghan's blog is: http://www.cancerlost.blogspot.com/. Please check it out as it is packed with great information & PLEASE, PLEASE take the time to vote for her. NOW...on to Meaghan's post:

Friends will you Help Me???

I know I have a huge community of blogger friends and supports and I need your help! I am running for a Sit Award on Divine Caroline. I would love to get recognition from this site because it would help me get my blog out to other women. That was my #1 goal when I started this blog, to reach others who feel alone like I did. My #2 goal was to document my journey through cancer and to help my self through therapeutic writing. With everyone's help I have done so much more than i could ever have imagined possible.I've been absolutely amazed by how many people I have met who are like me. How many cancer supporters, caregivers, fighters and survivors. The numbers of emails I have gotten from other women who thought they too were alone. I even met 2 women who had cervical cancer and went to the same hospital and saw the same doctors as me, what a wonderful thing this internet is!If I could get some recognition from a new forum my blog could reach even more men and woman who are currently battling alone! If you could just take one second and vote for me I would appreciate it sooo much! Help me Bring Awareness and Bring Cancer to the Forefront!!VOTE NOW

6 comments:

Nicole Thomas said...

Diane, this is a wonderful post. I am about to go to her personal blog. Just wanted to drop a little note for you here ;)

Unknown said...

Bless your heart Diane...it's always nice to help out a fellow blogger...and Meaghan is amazing to help educate women about cancer....

Hugs
Diana

Orion Designs said...

I'm off to her blog now ...
Vicki

GAIL said...

MY VOTE HAS BEEN CAST!

Fifi Flowers said...

VERY nice of you to campaign for Maeghan! She is a lovely girl!
ENJOY your day!
Fifi

Anonymous said...

i'm on it..................and will pass it on.........