Thursday, September 11, 2008

Gone Camping!

We're getting set to leave on a weekend camping trip tomorrow morning. We are heading to San Onofre State Beach for 3 days of camping & relaxation. Before I go I wanted to post one of my favorites. This is an image transfer done with my favorite, Sheer Heaven. I found a wonderful art CD book on Ebay of Alphonse Mucha (Czech Art Nouveau painter 1869-1939). His art is fabulous. I purchased the CD from Artist Light Images on Ebay. They also have a website at: http://artistlight.com/ He has some wonderful art material & a very nice individual to deal with. I couldn't be happier with my purchase. Once I received the Mucha CD, I immediately ordered two other CDs as well.
Photo is 5x7 & there was nothing else added. The image was simply placed on some beautiful pink, decorative paper (which I am NOT a pink fan) but seem to find tons of wonderful pink paper! I purchase 90% of my paper from http://makinmemories.org/ in Newbury Park. Love them!!
Everyone have a wonderful weekend & I'll be back on Tuesday.


3 comments:

GAIL said...

This came out very beautiful!

Elaine Elwick Barr said...

Beautiful..of course!! ;)

Have a great trip..e

Unknown said...

HAve a wonderful trip!!!