Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Memories Mist on Stampboard

I've been out of touch for a few days being down with a nasty cold! Finally feeling better today so I am back into the artwork. I saw a site referenced on Elaine Barr's blog http://elainebarrdesigns.blogspot.com/ for some wonderful rubber stamps & stampboard at http://www.stampscapes.com/home.html). I ordered this butterfly stamp from them which I absolutely love. Not only are their stamps wonderful, the service is absolutely top notch! I had my order in 2 days! I was impressed. This stampboard I did has memories mist for the background (various colors) & I stamped the butterfly with black Stazon ink. I did just a little coloring with some colored pencils & then placed glitter around the perimeter of the butterfly.
My first experiment with this. It was such fun, I ordered some more stamps & stampboard last night. I can't wait to play some more with this.


2 comments:

GAIL said...

Good to see you are back at it! i was getting worried.

Anonymous said...

and what a come back....this is beautiful, i love this stamp....is it memmory mist and just stamping