Saturday, July 5, 2008

Working with some new rubber stamps

It's going to be another blazing day in So. California! I am going to stay inside today & hopefully start something new. I ordered another bunch of stamps from http://www.addictedtorubberstamps.com/ which came a few days ago. They have a great selection with new ones coming all the time. I really love working with rubber stamps and I am gearing up for the big stamp show next weekend in Carson, Ca. I can't wait!
I believe I have enough pictures done now to cover an entire Memories Mist wall!












The Memories Mist was applied a little differently on this one. I sprayed the ink on a rag & blotted it on the stampboard.

2 comments:

GAIL said...

Very nice work. I like your new stamps.

Elaine Elwick Barr said...

Hi Diane..I love what you're doing! They almost have the look of a variegated metal leaf! fun, fun!!