Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Pay it Forward

Time for me to reciprocate for the lovely award I received from Chaska Peacock.
The Arte y Pico Award is meant to be paid forward to five bloggers who you want to recognize for their creative talents, interesting material, and overall contribution to the blogger community...helping to make the world a better place, one blog pots at a time!Now it's your turn...If you have been selected for the award, please pay it forward, following the steps below:1) Choose 5 blogs that you consider deserving of this award based on creativity, design, interesting material, and overall contribution to the blogger community, regardless of the language.2) Post the name of the author and a link to his or her blog so everyone can view it.3) Each award-winner has to show the award and put the name and link to the blog that has given her or him the award.4) The award-winner and the presenter should post the link of the "Arte y pico" blog so everyone will know the origin of this award.5) Please post these rules! - Be my guest to copy and paste from here..The Arte y Pico blog is in Spanish.To read it in English, click here. The translation is not perfect.
The blogs I have selected are:

I hope you are all as pleased to receive this award as I was!

4 comments:

Heather Robinson said...

Oh I am SO honoured to have received this award from you Diane! Thanky ou so much for thinking of me. Love the photos of your feathered and furry ones!

Anonymous said...

diane, such an honor to receive award from you, i will have to work hard to update my blog more often. i love your blog, especially your pets......your knew collage of ozzy bird is wonderful. again, thanks for my first award.........wahhhhhhhhhoooooooooooooooooooooo yahhhhhhhhhhhhoooooooooooo

Anonymous said...

i was suppose to sign that last comment. again thanks diane.....

ANNETTE HUSBAND said...

Hi Diane
wow thanks for the award too :o)....home after four weeks away safely but then got quite sick with a nasty viral illness the day after we got back...a week later and I am finally SLOWLY catching up on mail,e-mails and blogs LOL.Love the Ozzy bird collage too