Saturday, July 19, 2008

My First Blog Award!


How about this?? I received my first Blog award which was bestowed upon me by Chaska Peacock at http://innerbalanceintegration.com/. Mine was one of five awarded for creative talents, interesting material & overall contributions to the blogger community. In the next few days I will pass on awards to 5 other bloggers to keep this wonderful feeling going. The award is actually titled Arte y Pico Award. The Arte y Pico blog is in Spanish.To read it in English, click here. The translation is not perfect. I'll go into a little more detail when I send my awards. If you have a chance, check out Chaska's website above. She has some great inspirational thoughts listed. It really does make you stop & think about yourself & how truly important it is to just simply love yourself! This whole award has been very moving & inspires me even more. Thanks to all of you that stop by and visit my blog!

3 comments:

Diane said...

Thank you, Gail & Minnie. Minnie, your posts went under the "wooden dolls" section. xoxo

Elaine Elwick Barr said...

Congrats Diane! ;)

Chaska Peacock said...

Diane, when I found your blog I had been "trolling" for one to which I wanted to give an award...having 5 to give away. My criteria was that the blog had to be honest, and go way beyond showing oneself off (though there is NOTHING wrong with that!)..and, in some way, go way beyond the self, uplifting the reader or the wider community. I don't remember how I found it, but I am glad I did. Chaska