Wednesday, March 30, 2011

New ATC's


Well the sun is shining very bright this morning. Today's temperature..... 81 degrees!
I have a couple of ATC's for you this morning that I made last week. I have a friend coming by today
& I am going to help her make some Easter cards. Tomorrow my son & I are heading to the Merle Norman Museum over in Sylmar. Can't wait to go there. I believe they have 130 vintage cars on display as well as tons of other wonderful stuff. Their website is http://www.nethercuttcollection.org/ if you are interested in checking it out. Have a great Wednesday!

4 comments:

Archie and Melissa said...

hi diane!
oh these are fabulous!
i love all of the wonderful things your are doing and creating!
xoxoxo

Haka said...

Oh, how beautiful and interesting ATCs, I love these! :)

Two French Bulldogs said...

cool!
Benny & Lily

Tweedles -- that's me said...

Hi Diane
How did we miss these? You got on "a roll" didn't you! And we love it. You have been busy, busy and we see all the fun you are having! Did you go see the cars too?
love
tweedles