Saturday, March 12, 2011

Choo Choo & Brighten up that face!

Good morning everyone! I am going to have to post a little more often...I had a hard time uploading pics this morning for some reason. Blogger can be a bit of a challenge at times! This morning I have a train & a lovely face both altered in Photoshop Elements.
I am going to shoot for some ATCs this weekend. I am getting the little itch to make these again & I believe I will start another collage on a bit larger canvas.
I hope you all have a great weekend!

11 comments:

Kelly Berkey said...

i so wish i had time to work on my photoshop skills. such great things you are creating!!
xo

stregata said...

Hi Diane!
You have been creating up a storm lately! Love the collages. Wishing you a wonderful weekend.

Cathy Bueti said...

These are really cool! Looking forward to seeing your collage! :)

Folk Heart said...

Your style is so unique and I can hardly wait to see what you come up with.

*jean* said...

you get such great results with your elements! i still have such a time with that...i love your train!

Jen xo said...

Hey Diane, your photoshopping is wonderful, im loveing your collages...hope all is good with you...

Tweedles -- that's me said...

My sweet Aunt Diane
You make me smile for sure, because I can see you are having so much fun
More magic you created, and I love it
love
tweedles

Saskia said...

Beautiful work, so unique!

Gaby Bee said...

These creations are terrific, Diane!
Love your digi art work!
Wishing you a fab day!
Gaby xo

Janny said...

Thanks for sharing, I really love them!

dewatobay said...

great colors and energy