Tuesday, May 19, 2009
The Noblesse Award From Tweedles
What an honor to receive this Noblesse Award from my very dear friend, Tweedles @ http://tweedles-georgie.blogspot.com/. It's really special when you receive an award from someone you admire so very much! Tweedles & her Moms have a fabulous blog that you must check out. I would also like to take this opportunity to thank ALL the wonderful bloggers I have met over the past two years for their constant support. I pass this award on to each & every one of you! The guidelines for this award are:
(1) Blog manifests exemplary attitude, respecting the nuances that pervade different cultures and beliefs.
(2) The blog contents inspire...striving to encourage and offer solutions.
(3) There is a clear purpose of the blog. One that features a better understanding on social, political, economic issues, and the arts, culture, sciences and beliefs.
(4) Blog is refreshing and creative
(5) Blog promotes friendship and positive thinking.
Bloggers who receive this award should....
(1) Create a post with mention and link to the blogger who presented the award to you.
(2) Display award conditions in the post.
( 3) Write some comments or a short story about what your blog has achieved..possibly citing an older post.
(4) The Noblesse Oblige award should be presented to bloggers in concurrence with the conditions.
(5) The award logo should be displayed somewhere on the blog.