Thursday, August 14, 2008

A Blog Award........Lucky Me

I was very pleasantly surprised yesterday morning when I received this very nice blog award from Diana Evans. Diana is a wonderful artist & illustrator with some of her work published in Children's Literature Magazines. Please check out her blog at http://dianaevans.blogspot.com/. You won't be disappointed!Thank you so much, Diana!


I have to now pick 7 of my favourite blogs and the rules are:
1. The winner can put the logo on their blog

2. Link the person you received your award from

3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs.
4.Put links of those blogs on yours.
5. Leave a message on the blogs of the girls or boys you’ve nominatedI'm passing this award on to these wonderful and talented blog friends. My 7 picks are:

7 comments:

Lorri said...

Oh Diane, Thank you so much for choosing me as one of your blog award winners - winners are grinners! and I'm grinning, and honoured you have chosen me.
Thanks so much for passing it along, you truly deserved the award as all your artwork is stunning.
xo

Night Owl Designs said...

Hi Diane, Thanks so much for vising my blog and taking the time to comment:-) And thank you foe the award. Wow! I see you're in California, that's so exciting! Thanks again and g'day from Australia.

Unknown said...

you deserve it Diane...and thanks for linking to all your favorite blogs ...I will be heading to check them all out....

GAIL said...

OMG another award. You go girl!

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much Diane!! You just made my day!!

Lisa Renéa said...

Diane, thank you so very much, for the award! Thanks too for visiting my blog. I must say your art is inspiring and those photos of your critters are just adorable!!! Love your music choices, too!

Danielle D said...

Hi Diane! Thank you so much for this award - it was a big surprise! I thought you'd like to see my response, it's here, at my blog.

Thanks again for thinking of me!