Wednesday, May 7, 2008

More transferring of images

I'm back to what I guess I enjoy the most & that is transferring images. I pulled out my Sheer Heaven paper again & it worked like heaven this time! I wanted to transfer some large flowers on to some collage type backgrounds. I was pretty happy with this one. I am going to send it to a special friend of mine.
Image transfer of butterfly using Sheer Heaven paper printed on Epson printer.

Image transfer of flower using Sheer Heaven paper


I just purchased these adorable little scrabble charms made by Teresa Tudor at http://www.teresatudor.etsy.com/ I am quite pleased with them. Teresa's daughter, Cambria also makes some wonderful jewelry & she's just 12 years old. Amazing! Their blog is: jewelryqueens.blogspot.com . Check it out!



2 comments:

GAIL said...

Great transfers and I love your new quotes!

Anonymous said...

love the transfers.....i never got my class on sheer heaven.....these are great....did you ck out the classes at urban craft center....they have so many good ones....i want to take the waldorft doll class.....