Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Three boats & a log PSE creation


Good morning everyone! Here we are almost through February already...hard to believe I have been so lax with my postings. I hope you're all doing well!
I am posting a PSE piece this morning with 3 boats & a log. I like the way this one turned out as it almost looks like a painting...a bit of a different effect than I usually get. The image was a freebie from  http://morguefile.com/  & the background was one of my own.  Here's wishing you all a wonderful week....keep those creative juices flowing.......sometimes I have to push myself away from PINTEREST! That's probably why I haven't been doing much art! 

4 comments:

Cathy Bueti said...

Oh Diane!! I love this! It does look like a painting! Great work!

xo

Gaby Bee said...

This painting is absolutely amazing! I love the lush colors you've used!
Simply perfect!

Hugs,
Gaby

Janny said...

Really great, it is a painting;o)

Nancy said...

Hi Diane,
You did a great job on this one..It does look like a painting...love the colors....