Saturday, May 15, 2010

Home from the Northwest

Good Saturday morning to all! What a great vacation I had up in the Northwest with family & friends! My sister, Gail & my sister-in-law, Sharon & I attended the Seattle Pug Show last weekend. What a BLAST we had! Sooo many pugs & so many people.
We got the chance to meet Melissa & Melanie as well as Georgie, Paulette & Ms. Tweedles! Melissa had a picture of the group so I am posting that one first.
Starting on the left: Georgie & Tweedles, Paulette, Gail, Diane & Melissa. Thank you for sharing this photo, Melissa. I also caught a couple of shots with Melissa & Melanie both working away! The pic just below them is my sweet little Tweeedles. There are a few others of some sweeties from the show also. The last pic is of our Kongy. He is such a beautiful black pug but hard to get any definition in his face due to the color. Of course, it's hard to sit still & pose for pics at a Pug Party too!
It was great to meet these wonderful people I have blogged with for a couple of years now. I hope to do it again next year.
I hope you all have a fabulous weekend!








8 comments:

Orion Designs said...

I can't even imagine how fun it would be to be surrounded by so many pugs at a pug show! I have a thing for pugs -- they're too cute for words.

GAIL said...

It was such fun! We miss you. xoxo

Tweedles -- that's me said...

My make a Wish came true when I got to see YOU, Gail, Kong , Melissa and Melanie.
Oh I just loved that Kong. What a doll he is!.
I lost count on all the kisses I got. But I have them stored up.
Thank you for making my
Make a Wish Come True,
So much love, so much love
love
your tweedles

Archie and Melissa said...

hi diane!
oh what great pictures you got! i did not see those yet!
we had so much fun meeting you in person.
i am so lucky to have you!
xoxoxo
m & e

Smushie Ranch said...

Awww man! It looks like you guys had so much fun. We're so jealous, specially cause you got to hang out with Tweedles and Emmitt!

Love,
Stella, Gunther and Betty

Jenny said...

Diane looks like a great time and those pugs are so very cute...
Jenny

Sharon said...

Sounds like you had such fun! And what a lovely gift to meet these blogging friends.

Thanks for sharing these great photos.
xoxo
Sharon

Kelly Berkey said...

Baby pugs are my favorite! I'd get one if they stayed that small! Sounds like you had a blast!
Hugs,
Kelly