Sunday, February 8, 2009

Good Sunny Sunday Morning

My sister & I spent the day together yesterday working on some art projects. Gail wanted to make a pencil holder & I finished up another Sheer Heaven transfer.
For the pencil holder, Gail bought a little wood container that she decorated with some of the GORGEOUS K & Co. paper & some rubber stamps. It turned out so cute!
My pic is done on a 9x12 canvas using Sheer Heaven. The image is from an art book cd on Alphonse Mucha
Have a great day!





8 comments:

Mar said...

both projects turned out gorgeous!
I never had any success using sheer haven...
so my hats go off to you!

:)

Jenxo said...

How beautiuful they are , nice to ahva someone to create with too......Thanks for you kind thoughts too Jenxo

Lori Anderson Designs said...

I love it!

minnie said...

girls, ..........what creators......love your projects.....good for you..............

glamgirl said...

Hello, I found your blog therough One World One Heart and since we are partically neighbours on the list I thought I'd drop by. I'm not entering your lovely draw as I am trying to sort out my stuff and am trying not so add more goodies to the pile but I just wanted to say Hi. Take care

nancy said...

I'm loving your recent work! Sheer Heaven has got to be...well... sheer heaven!
Nancy

Brenda Seaholm-Wampler said...

Wonderful beautiful projects. And how lucky are you to have a sister to play with again!

Diana Evans said...

oh what great projects!!! I have missed some of your wonderful posts while we were away!!!