Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Real Beauty

I'm going to set the crafts aside for a moment & talk about some real beauty! Yes, this is...my sweet boy pictured below. He's the only cat I've ever had that will run through the house & play hide n seek with me. He's a crazy boy & we couldn't possibly love him more! If I am feeling down, all I have to do is look at him & that picks me right up! There's no way to look at that beautiful little face & be sad. Dexter is my first Bengal cat. He will be 2 years old in October. My brother & sister-in-law raise the Bengals & have for a few years now. Check out their website at http://dreamquestbengals.com/ Their cats are fabulous & they're very particular about who their kittens go to. These Bengals are NOT your average cat!













Relaxed or what????

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

You can just see how happy Dexter is....look at him...he feels completely safe and protected. He can lie there exposing his most vulnerable spots (no pun intended)...knowing nothing could harm him. Beautiful...!

Tish

xoxoxoxoxoxoxxoxo

GAIL said...

He is almost as handsome as my
Joe :) XOXO

Elaine Elwick Barr said...

omg..what a cutie! my kitties and I love to play chase too! gotta get some excercise, after all!

Anonymous said...

he is such a beauty, seems like there could be a little competion your sister..i guess no contest since gail doesnt have a blog to post your babys. love seeing your babys. need to see the birds......

Dawn said...

Aww Diane = Dexter is indeed a gorgeous boy!
I have two cats and love them to bits they are my furry babies!!
The pleasure pets give is wonderous!

Dawn

Elizabeth Golden said...

I have a sweet girl cat "brown cat" as she is known here, that looks alot like this but is a patch mackerel. She has orange on her like a tortoise shell. I love her tummy. At two she still keeps everyone on their toes and has her own toy basket. Isn't it amazing how much joy these fur and feather babies bring us?