Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Dexter, the beautiful Bengal boy

This is my dear sweet Dexter. He is almost 18 months old. My brother breeds Bengals in Everett, Wa. which is how I came to own Dexter. He took an Alaska Air flight to California when he was 3 months old. He was really a handful in the beginning, unlike ANY cat I've ever had. He is an absolute joy!
I had to include this one. Yes, this is really his mouth & the picture has not been altered. He has the largest mouth of any cat I have ever owned. With all that mouth you would think he'd be giving out kisses but believe me, he isn't! Everything is on Dexter's terms.

I am feeling just a little bit tired right now. Posing for all these pictures is exhausting!


2 comments:

GAIL said...

I would like to drop a kiss right in that big mouth!

Anonymous said...

and unlike gail, i would have to run for the hills, that is a scarry mouth....he is quite exquesite, now bring on the big birds, i cant wait to meet them...